Thursday 24 June 2010

introduction...


My name is Lynsey, and i'm a cosmetic-aholic.

I am, I tell ya! I am fond of everything beauty and I am here to share my love with you.

I am 25, and I am Public Relations Assistant at a global media/finance company. I have a very unhealthy obsession with blush and nail varnish.

My love started a couple of years ago when I stumbled across the beauty community here on blogger/youtube. It's great to know that we are not alone in our obsession... isn't it?

Insert (VERY) posed picture...

This is me.
and whilst I am here, posing, I might as well give you a FOTD run down.

Mac Studio Fix Fluid - NW20
Chanel - Bronze Universel
Benefit Boing Concealer - 2
Mac - Black Track Fluid Line
NARS - Orgasm Blush
MAC - Vegas Volt lipstick
YSL - Faux Cils Mascara

So, that's me. I guess I will be updating as often as I can on all things beauty.. if you have any questions or just want to say hello, please contact me at lynseywritesthis@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment